Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Mom Scene

Today, I had filmed the "mom scene" with my own mom, playing the role of the victims mother who is in sorrow for her daughter missing. I had filmed the scene in front of my house, and made my mom act as if she was hammering a "missing person" sign of her own daughter, then crying and walking away. I made my mother dress in dark, plain clothes showing that she doesn't care about the way she looks/presents herself in public because of her daughters missing. I also put some dark black eyebrow makeup under her eyes to make it seem as if she has been crying for days. To make it seem like she doesn't care about the way she looks, I also teased her hair to make it look raggedy and uncared for.


For the mom scene, this is the missing person flyer that my mother (the victims mother) was hanging up. My partner and I made sure to put the word "missing" in big red colors so that it can really stand out in this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

We finally did it!! After all of our hard work and planning, here is our film opening for the movie "Step by Step". I hope you ...