Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Set it & Edit

I went over my partner Arianas house today and together, we compiled all of the scenes that we took into our final project. After placing all of the videos together in the correct order they are supposed to be in, we viewed our film a couple of times and made some foleys to go along with it. We only needed three foleys for the video, and we only recorded two. For the last foley, I am going to record Vernie, our actress, panting as if she was in the woods scene again. I have the select video that we want her to continue panting in because there needs to be continuation within the video. In the video that I will show Vernie, it does not show that continuation of her panting and the video is just silent. That way, I can add in the recorded panting of Vernie to the scene for more flow. Here are some videos of Ariana and I creating some of our foleys.






During our editing process, even when we finished editing (or thought we finished) our video stayed at around 2:35 which is way over our maximum time limit. My partner and I kept trying to find space in certain scenes were we can clip off to save more time, we even sped up some scenes too. Additionally, we thought about a couple title names for our film opening (such as: Obsessed, Wheres Veronica? and Eyes on You), we figured the title would be in big red letters and we still need to figure out which font matches thriller genres. Next step, we are going to try and find the right music to go along with most of the scenes in our film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

We finally did it!! After all of our hard work and planning, here is our film opening for the movie "Step by Step". I hope you ...